[Sca-cooks] What is the difference between a pie and a tart?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Fri Nov 28 19:59:57 PST 2014

You're most welcome.  I'm in one of those odd moods this evening to play
word games and puzzles.

I do have a wafer recipe that will meet your needs.  I used it for the Feast
of St. Golias this October.  It consists of flour, sugar and water.  I used
it a little thinner than pancake batter, but the amount of water will
determine the thickness of the wafers and the cooking time will determine
the crispness.  I used walnut oil to grease the iron and that imparts a
nicer flavor than simple vegetable oil.  I don't have the ratios with me,
but I'll post them after I get home tomorrow.

Bear