[Sca-cooks] Almond Milk

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 15:47:18 PST 2014

I don't seem to have ever gotten the original query (and the archives are
acting up). Was the call for Spanish almond milk in particular?

Otherwise, the Menagier is generally a respected source, no?

Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

Newly translated  from Pierre Jean-Baptiste Le Grand d'Aussy:

Bread,  Pastry and Sweets in Old Regime France
https://www.createspace.com/5069278
_http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OJZKRTQ

In a message dated 11/30/2014 2:56:43 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,