[Sca-cooks] Congratulations, Urtatim (lilinah at earthlink.net)

Katja katjaorlova at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 07:56:37 PDT 2014

Wonderful news! Looking forward to hearing what you will teach. :)

Katja

I have been keeping the negotiations kinda quiet, since i'm not a Laurel and usually they only bring Laurels over. Apparently enough people are familiar with my work via internet and wanted me to come anyway. I had to submit some documents indicating what i can do and some letters of recommendation from people who have attended my classes.

The plan is for me to go in the spring of 2015 to teach at Rowany Festival in/near Sydney, then to cross the continent at teach at another event in the Barony of Aneala in/near Perth.

I am deeply deeply honored.