[Sca-cooks] Carrots

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 13:13:12 PDT 2014

If I am using carrots I use carrots.  If I can find the "heirloom" variety
in colors I may use them (price always being a factor) and if I am writing
a menu I may mention the story of orange carrots but as I am not in a
position to find or grow carrots in period colors I accept them as they are
now and hope that those who know the story accept them and do not judge me
too critically.

Shoshanah