[Sca-cooks] The Getty's Chivalry in the Middle Ages

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 21:01:23 PDT 2014

OK, honestly I don't have high hopes for this, but for anyone in the LA
area who might be tempted:

Family  Festival celebratingChivalry in the Middle Ages

Date: Saturday, September 20, 2014
Time: 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Admission: Free; no reservations required.
Travel  with your imagination to the age of chivalry in this daylong
festival  celebrating knights in armor, ladies of the court and all things noble,
inspired  by the exhibitionChivalry in the Middle Ages.  Listen to tales of
Arthur's Round Table and deeds of great bravery through  age-old stories and
myths. Watch as a master blacksmith demonstrates how to  forge a suit of
armor, design a family coat of arms, and decorate a goblet for  your own royal
feast

http://www.getty.edu/education/kids_families/programs/center_family_festival
.html?utm_source=announcement146&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=announcement1
46

Jim  Chevallier

Beside Bolivar: The Edecán Demarquet
https://www.createspace.com/4871441

"Demarquet  does not know how to lie or slander; I believe him loyal and
sincere."
Simon  Bolivar