[Sca-cooks] Cooking and Eating in Renaissance Italy

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Sep 19 04:04:18 PDT 2014

Some of us have been discussing it already. No reviews outside of the few comments here.
https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781442227187
The book is being released as part of a series, but the series is all over the place in terms of topics.
https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781442227187
Will have to wait and see when it is published, I guess.

Johnnae

Sent from my iPad