[Sca-cooks] is arrowroot, tapioca and guar gum period

Wanda pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sun Aug 23 20:10:09 PDT 2015

It depends on When in period since tapioca is a Brazilian plant originally, spread to other countries by the Portuguese.  The Brazilians now evidently use it in a bread like way for breakfast toast.

Arrowroot is also an American plant originally.  It doesn't completely replace the ingredients of flour, such as protein.

Guar gum seeds seem to come from the Indian Sub continent and the processed stuff has been around for centuries, but it doesn't seem to have been grown in Europe.

Regina

Sent from my iPad