[Sca-cooks] Alimentation et cuisine en al-Andalus

Sam Wallace guillaumedep at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 20:29:23 PDT 2015

"I would translated the title as 'Daily bread and famine breads in Muslim
Spain'."

Yes, that is a better translation. French is my second language, but I had
never run into that word before and had to look it up.

While I was digging through the references and following those down
whatever rabbit hole they went, I found three additional resources - search
portals, really -  that others might enjoy. I am sure many of you are
already aware of these, but just in case or as a reminder, here they are:

Corpus of Middle English Prose and Verse
http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/t/text/text-idx?page=simple&c=cme

Digital Scriptorum
http://bancroft.berkeley.edu/digitalscriptorium/basicsearch.html

Persian Literature in Translation