[Sca-cooks] Ale with soup consistency

Joel Lord jpl at ilk.org
Sat Jul 18 14:55:42 PDT 2015

Directly on that subject, this blog is by someone who is actively
working on recreation of early beer based on all sorts of sources:

https://thedraughtsaredeep.wordpress.com/

I'm not sure he's come up with something _quite_ that thick, but he's
definitely headed in that direction.

--
Joel Lord
Web Administrator, Alpha Psi Omega Grand Cast