[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Silly Season?

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 15:30:33 PDT 2015

Next week my son will be 5.  His birthday cake keeps growing - first -
legos - using marshmallows for the pips.  Then he wanted to add plants vs
zombies stuff - and now - we're adding carrot cake with the orange carrots
on it.  All this for one little boy!  He wanted to add a very hungry
caterpillar but I reminded him he had that last year so he's okay skipping
it this time!

On a not so silly note I"ll be cooking the feast for our Crown Tournament
next month and just got the meat for the beef dish for 2.99/#  --- couldn't
beat the price.  Using chuck but since it is a long slow cooking it should
be just fine.  Glad it's coming up soon - we don't have any freezer space
left!

Shoshanah