[Sca-cooks] International Air travel prohibitions

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sat Jul 25 15:33:19 PDT 2015

Cochayuyo is a bull kelp of the Southern Hemisphere, Durvillaea antarctica.

Lucema is likely Pouteria lucuma (AKA lucuma, lucmo, lucema, tessia), an
Andean fruit.  As I understand, it has a unique sweet flavor which is used
as an additive in cooking.  The dry flesh doesn't make for a fruit eaten by
itself.

Bear

<<< This year I want to take to Spain:  lucema and cochayuyo.

Should I declare it or is it ok to take as is? How can I know that what I am
doing is legal or how do I go about being legal? >>>

Uh, Suey, what are these items?

Thanks,
   Stefan