[Sca-cooks] watermelons and Pliny continued

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Sun Jul 26 19:01:09 PDT 2015

Google Books has scans of actual books. I've looked at these in English and
 French. I simply don't see those chapters.

Remember that you did point me to Dalby's references. I'm just doing the
same.

Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

FRENCH BREAD HISTORY:  Late medieval bread
http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2015/06/french-bread-history-late-medieval-brea
d.html

In a message dated 7/26/2015 6:57:52 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,