[Sca-cooks] watermelons and Pliny continued

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Jul 26 19:53:32 PDT 2015

I own all of Dalby's books but due to this move, they are all someplace in a box. I looked today. I might unearth them by Christmas. When I locate them, I'll check the editions and actual citations in his bibliographies. Then once that is confirmed we can write to Dalby and ask about the references. Or perhaps you'd like to go ahead and ask him directly yourself.

Johnna

Sent from my iPad