[Sca-cooks] watermelons and Pliny continued

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Sun Jul 26 20:09:15 PDT 2015

Again, you've cited these references yourself. Is it unreasonable to ask
you to provide the corresponding texts? If one had to write every author to
track down their references, research would become a pretty intractable
enterprise.

And again, I tried to find the Pliny reference and don't even see those
chapters. So if you're going to cite them as references, please, find them.

This really shouldn't vary by edition. Pliny's Natural History is divided
into books which are then divided into chapters. The standard references
are to the book and the chapter or chapters. So this isn't a problem of
finding  the right page number.

Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

FRENCH BREAD HISTORY:  Late medieval bread
http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2015/06/french-bread-history-late-medieval-brea
d.html

In a message dated 7/26/2015 7:53:40 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,