[Sca-cooks] watermelons and Pliny continued

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Jul 26 20:29:37 PDT 2015

I supplied the texts tonight based on the Harvard
Loeb editions through their database. I cannot check the Dalby citations except through the Google Books entry on watermelons. The bibliography is not up. When I find and unbox the actual books, then I can check Dalby. I have no idea why the Dalby entry refers to Pliny in such a way. Maybe someone else owns the books and can check, but I doubt it. Interest in owning actual reference volumes is waning.
Like I suggestsd, we can query the author and ask.

Johnna

Sent from my iPad