[Sca-cooks] Watermelon mentions: 1

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Jul 26 19:35:16 PDT 2015

I rather think we can trust the work of Professor Jules Janock which is why I included the abstracts from him regarding watermelons. He is the internationally well known expert in Horticulture from Purdue. We have never found anything wrong with his assertions in the past whenever his work has been brought up. https://ag.purdue.edu/hla/cv/JanickCV.pdf

Which NIH article are you referencing? There have been several mentioned.

Johnna

Sent from my iPad