[Sca-cooks] Watermelon mentions: 1

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Sun Jul 26 19:39:32 PDT 2015

We shouldn't have to depend on secondary sources at all. Dalby cites
several prime sources; why is it so hard simply to provide those?

Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

FRENCH BREAD HISTORY:  Late medieval bread
http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2015/06/french-bread-history-late-medieval-brea
d.html

In a message dated 7/26/2015 7:35:49 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,