[Sca-cooks] Silly Season: Food mad Libs

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Jul 30 09:52:27 PDT 2015

This is fun.
A Mad Libs Game for Every Food Blog Commenter
Sample entry

The Anthropologist
This is not authentic [name of food]! I lived in [name of country] for [number][unit of time] and I can tell you NO ONE puts [common ingredient] in their [name of food].

http://tinyurl.com/ps46sbr

So for the Medievalist or Society person what should the mad lib look like?

This is not authentic [name of food]! My persona lived in [name of country] and I have studied for [number][unit of time] and I can tell you NO ONE ever used [common ingredient] in their [name of food].

Or

The feast will be [vegan, paleo, gluten-free, sugar free] because [name of VIP] is attending. Court will be held prior to feast; this may result in a delay of [?] hours. The site is alcohol-free. Please confine drinking/smoking to the [location].

Johnnae