[Sca-cooks] Books of Trades

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Sat Jun 20 16:42:53 PDT 2015

As it happens, when this query first came through, I had been specifically
researching the medieval French statutes which applied to bread. If anyone
wants  some idea of what these covered in Paris, that's part of what I look
at in my  latest blog post (on late medieval bread):

http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2015/06/french-bread-history-late-medieval-brea
d.html

A number of similar ones existed for various regional towns or cities as
well. I'll be looking at those next.

Jim  Chevallier

Medieval food before the Crusades
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1606317516269587/
The  Bread History Lounge
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1543624959240712/

In a message dated 6/14/2015 5:22:34 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,