[Sca-cooks] Books of Trades

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Sun Jun 14 23:27:35 PDT 2015

I've been looking at statutes for mny upcoming book on sixteenth-century German cuisine. They are very useful, especially with regard to quantities and numbers (how much malt to a tun of beer, how much grain to measure of flour, how much flour to a quantiity of bread). The problem is (at least for Germany) that they are widely dispersed and rarely available in translation.

YIS
Giano