[Sca-cooks] Altitude finder

Saint Phlip saintphlip at gmail.com
Sat May 2 04:09:56 PDT 2015

 Each town and city has a general or average altitude for the area.
However, there  can be different altitudes within those areas, enough to
affect cooking or canning. I thought some sites where you can put your
actual address in to find your individual altitude might be helpful:

http://www.mapdevelopers.com/elevation_calculator.php
http://www.whatismyelevation.com/##

--
Saint Phlip

Only President Obama could double the stock market, cut the deficit by
2/3, bring
gas down under $3, get bin Laden, end 2 wars, bring unemployment down under
6%,  while fighting a government that is trying to destroy him, and still
be told he's failing as President.

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

.I never wanted to see anybody die, but there are a few obituary notices I
have read with pleasure. -Clarence Darrow