[Sca-cooks] Altitude finder

Abrahe abrahe at vineys.org
Sat May 2 08:46:49 PDT 2015

There are also some good Smartphone Elevation Apps also.
I've been using Altimeter by Runtastic for a while now

Abrahe

--
Abrahe berengarii de girona

  /*El Senyor Abrahe çaragoça*//*
  */Pron: Ah-brā Sair-uh-go-sa
  Or, on a fess dovetailed gules a drawknife Or
  MKA: Joel G. Viney
  abrahe at vineys.org
  Silver Desert, Cynagua, West
  /Lleialtat uneix a mi//
  //Mantenir els peus a terra i mantenir arribant a les estrelles./