[Sca-cooks] Again?

Honour Horne-Jaruk jarukcomp at yahoo.com
Sat May 2 19:05:56 PDT 2015

 Respected friends:
If you have the time, please check out the top-voted answer on this page:Would any medieval food be considered tasty to modern people? - Quora

|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| Would any medieval food be considered tasty to modern people? - QuoraNo.   I have prepared food from recipes dating back hundreds of years of English cuisine.    |
|  |
| View on www.quora.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

  It's worse than nonsense, and got 300+ upvotes. Any of you that could post a better rebuttal than I managed, I'd appreciate it.

Yours in service to both the Societies of which I am a member-
(Friend) Honour Horne-Jaruk, R.S.F.
Alizaundre de Brebeuf, C.O.L. S.C.A.- AKA Una the wisewoman, or That Pict

"If you're a normal human, the inside of your head is not a pretty
place. Venting it unfiltered to the internet may feel therapeutic,
but it's unlikely to end well."
--Goedjn