[Sca-cooks] Florilegium currently down

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Tue May 5 21:03:22 PDT 2015

Just wanted to let folks here know that the Florilegium is currently down. I can get to the files via the FTP side of things, but the website is not getting a response.

I have left messages with my friend who runs the server the site is on, but I haven’t heard anything back from him, yet.

If anyone does have a specific file or files they want, I can always email you a copy in Word/RTF or HTML version, until this problem gets fixed.

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris