[Sca-cooks] The Florilegium is back up

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Fri May 8 18:29:38 PDT 2015

For those who might be interested, the Florilegium is back up and running.

Whatever the problem was with the server, it seems to have been fixed, although I haven’t heard the details, yet.

As always, if you’ve written a good article or A&S documentation, I’d love to consider it for the Florilegium. I’ve got several new files to upload now that the server is working again, including one on making kumiss and another on cutting gemstones in period.

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris