[Sca-cooks] Wulfric of Creigull's bibliography of cookbooks

James Prescott prescotj at telusplanet.net
Thu May 21 09:42:09 PDT 2015

With Wulfric's permission, I am now hosting his bibliography until he
gets his own web site again:

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/prescotj/wulfric/biblio.html

Thanks also to chimene for reminding me of the wayback machine, so I
could quickly grab the page.  At the moment I'm only hosting the
bibliography page, not the rest of his former site.  Wulfric may update
the bibliography soon with some additional books.

Thorvald