[Sca-cooks] Medieval Spanish Chef

Susan Lord lordhunt at gmail.com
Thu May 21 13:20:14 PDT 2015

Recently, I had an Airbnb guest who “knows everything.” He told me that if I tell you guys I have this blog, I will become famous and earn a lot of money! - Jajaja
Anyway, I think the blog s improving thanks to all your recommendations. My son just showed me how to scan and wrap the original text of the recipe I publish so that is going to save me lots of laborious hours of trying to put the original text in at the end of the blog.
One pending item is that when a follower signs up, he is not notified of my publications. As there are 3 per week, should he be notified? If so how can I do that?
By the way this is an act of love. I have yet to receive a penny in spite of years of research and dedication.