[Sca-cooks] A good overview article on coffee

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 22:05:14 PDT 2015

I hope this list is still here. I haven’t seen anything in several days.

I wanted to mention a new article that I just added to the Florilegium that I thought some people might be interested in, since we’ve discussed coffee from time to time.
In the BEVERAGES section:
Qawha-Coffee-art"Qawha, Coffee for the Historical Cook” by HL Baric Firehand (Bear).
http://www.florilegium.org/files/BEVERAGES/Qawha-Coffee-art.html

Has anyone cooked for any feasts recently? What did you cook? Menu? How did it come out?

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris