[Sca-cooks] A good overview article on coffee

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Thu Oct 8 13:35:42 PDT 2015

Well, I'm still here.  The feast I was scheduled for has fallen through, but
I'm still running up the recipes.  I'll post those in a couple months.

Bear

I hope this list is still here. I haven’t seen anything in several days.

I wanted to mention a new article that I just added to the Florilegium that
I thought some people might be interested in, since we’ve discussed coffee
from time to time.
In the BEVERAGES section:
Qawha-Coffee-art"Qawha, Coffee for the Historical Cook” by HL Baric Firehand
(Bear).
http://www.florilegium.org/files/BEVERAGES/Qawha-Coffee-art.html

Has anyone cooked for any feasts recently? What did you cook? Menu? How did
it come out?

Stefan