[Sca-cooks] The Edible Monument

Donna Green donnaegreen at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 12:59:32 PDT 2015

Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 17:39:04 -0400
From: The Eloquent Page <Donna at TheEloquentPage.com>
To: Cooks within the SCA <sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Sca-cooks] The Edible Monument

I don't know if anyone has seen it yet.  I just received my copy of The
Edible Monument : The Art of Food for Festivals edited by Marcia Reed.
It's focusing on later periods, of course, but a lot of the information
is relevant to earlier periods.  It's well worth a read.

Katherine

Is this in conjunction with the Edible Monument: The Art of Food for Festivals exhibit that opens at the Getty next week in S. Cal? I'm in LA next week on a business trip and I'll be staying over the weekend so I can see that and Eat, Drink, and Be Merry: Food in the Middle Ages and Renaissance which is also opening next week.
Several CAIDian cooks will be joining me.
Juana IsabellaWest