[Sca-cooks] Spanish Food Service Resources

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:33:12 PDT 2015

Lijsbet said:
<<< Thankfully, I'm just in charge of cooking the food >>>

“just" :-) That sounds like enough, especially for a feast where the food is so important.

<<< I'm sort of at this point where I am just devouring information, and
looking to learn as much about Spain's food culture from this time period
as I can. >>>

Another Florilegium file that might be of interest. Although this file doesn’t differentiate by years or time period, most of it is going to be late period.

fd-Spain-msg (201K) 9/27/13 Food of medieval Spain. Cookbooks.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BY-REGION/fd-Spain-msg.html

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com