[Sca-cooks] lamb's wool

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Oct 22 17:01:04 PDT 2015

Lots of recipes:
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/recipes/lambs-wool-1810976.html

As I recall, It's discussed extensively in
'Liquid Nourishment': Potable Foods and Stimulating Drinks. 1993.

and it appears in the paper "Christmas Drinks"
Oxford Symposium on Food & Cookery, 1990: Feasting and Fasting : Proceedings
 edited by Harlan Walker. That is up now on Google Books.

Johnnae
Sent from my iPad