[Sca-cooks] Dried fish question

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 20:40:40 PDT 2015

In Sweden and Norway they dry herrings and mackerel with a huge amount of salt to be able to eat it they let in a pan with water and vinegar for many hours until the salt is gone.
When I was in Baghdad for some years ago in a conference they invited us to eat carps and they said it was the most usual fish in the region.
Ana

Skickat från min iPhone