[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Word of a Passing

Susan Lord lordhunt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 08:21:28 PDT 2015

Today I received this message:
>  AT THIS MOMENT 13 YEARS AGO, MILLIONS OF AMERICENS WENT TO BED QUIETLY, WITH NO THOUGHT THAT THE NEXT MORNING THEIR WORLD WOULD CHANGE FOREVER. THAT NIGHT HUNDREDS PACKED FLIGHT BAGS THEY WOULD NOT LIVE TO OPEN. THOUSANDS SLEPT WITH LOVED ONES FOR THE LAST TIME. ONE NEVER KNOW WHAT A NEW DAY HAS IN STORE.
 LET US LIVE EACH DAY TO THE FULLEST, AND NEVER MISS A CHANCE TO LET THOSE DEAREST TO US KNOW OF OUR LOVE FOR THEM.

 SO TONIGHT IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE TELL THEM . . .

I lost three friends on 9/11 and three more in Madrid on 3/11/04 when the train was bombed. Certainly today is a day to remember and to cherish those friendships that are now in heaven.