[Sca-cooks] How to handle feast staff

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 13:57:24 PDT 2016

<<< I had 2-2.5
hours to serve the feast so getting the courses out precisely in order and
on time, so a good staff that would take direction was critical. They made
me look very good.  And of special note was Cailte's husband, who handled
the carving after the meat slicer died.  Get a good staff and keep it happy. >>>

You WILL get the food out on time! You WILL listen and obey all my commands pronto!  Keep in mind what happened to the original meat slicer. You WILL be happy!  :-)

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris