[Sca-cooks] Mughal feast

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 13:46:31 PDT 2016

<<< I'm in the process of writing up documentation for it, and should, once all
is said and done, have documentation and the menu up on my blog.  I will
happily do a write up for you on this one, after the fact! :)

Sara >>>

I’m not very good at randomly or even when I know something is coming, checking on multiple blogs. Please do alert me when it is up or at least post something here.

If an author has a blog or a website, I’m more than happy to let readers know where they can find more info by the author of one of my Florilegium articles.

I, for one, am only slightly cognizant about the different regions for Indian cooking and how they differ, much less on how period indian cooking might have differed from modern. So any additional info on this kind of stuff helps educated folks.

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris