[Sca-cooks] Mughal Feast

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 14:01:33 PDT 2016

<<< I love the Nimatnama manuscript- I've done one feast out of it and I'm
hopefully doing another this winter. >>>

Did you write your research and/or this feast up? I’d love to make it available in the Florilegium.

Although I’m, personally, not sure that India really had much effect on medieval Europe, that is one of ways the SCA seems to be expanding today, so I’d like to help those folks interested in this area.

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris