[Sca-cooks] Mughal Feast

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Sat Aug 27 14:35:21 PDT 2016

Beyond the spices which came from there.

Much of what would later  be considered mideastern spices were once
referred to as "Indian spices".

But no, I can't think of any medieval European dishes which could be
credibly tracked back to India.

Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

FRENCH BREAD HISTORY:  Seventeenth century bread
http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2016/02/french-food-history-seventeenth-century
.html

In a message dated 8/27/2016 2:01:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,