[Sca-cooks] Mughal Feast

Nazirah Garrison nazirah.garrison at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 19:26:14 PDT 2016

Thank you, Urtatim!  If I can find Fragner's original article, I certainly
don't mind translating (unless you would be willing to share your
translations?).  I do see that a translation of the Nurollah book is
forthcoming:
http://www.mazdapublishers.com/book/Dining%20at%20the%20Safavid%20Court but
not due till next year -- such a tease!

Sara