[Sca-cooks] Mughal Feast

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Aug 29 06:05:57 PDT 2016

Try these

"Articles mentioning medieval Persian cookery books:

Fragner, Bert G. “Zur Erforschung Der Kulinarischen Kultur Irans.” Die Welt des Islams. 23:1, pp. 320 – 360. Available through Jstor and Brill Online. Includes material on pulaos.

Ghanoonparvar, Mohammad R. “Cookbooks.” Encyclopaedia Iranica. 1993. Vol. VI, Fasc. 3, pp. 243-244 http://www.iranicaonline.org/articles/cookbooks-classical-in-persian "

 FROM AN ENTRY IN MY BIBLIOGRAPHY.

Johnnae