[Sca-cooks] Boiled puddings

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 14:47:15 PST 2016

<<< So I have been having fun with Jas Townsend's post period cooking blog,
and find I have a spare box of atora suet, is there a period boiled
pudding recipe I could play with? >>>

Do you only want boiled puddings or would steamed ones fit your needs?

I’m still going through this Florilegium file:
puddings-msg (107K) 11/14/16 Medieval puddings. Recipes. Custards.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/puddings-msg.html

Unfortunately many of them are just out of period. For the reason, I found this note: