[Sca-cooks] Boiled puddings

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 15:03:09 PST 2016

Interesting, I have Martha Washingtons, I am open to anything that
sounds interesting though. I made the bread pudding that was based on
bread crumbs and it came out rather dry, I might revisit it with a
homemade bread crumb instead of commercial - and it is coming up on plum
pudding season, so I am thinking a nice plum pudding steamed or boiled
would do.