[Sca-cooks] Boiled puddings

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Sat Dec 10 17:18:27 PST 2016

If you don't have access to Regula Ysewijn's  book:
Pride and Pudding: the history of British puddings savoury and  sweet

You might search her blog for some  ideas:
http://www.missfoodwise.com/

Jim  Chevallier
www.chezjim.com

FRENCH BREAD HISTORY: Seventeenth century  bread
http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2016/02/french-food-history-seventeenth-century
.html

In  a message dated 12/10/2016 2:47:20 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,