[Sca-cooks] Site fee for cooks

Galefridus Peregrinus galefridus at optimum.net
Tue Dec 13 09:06:04 PST 2016

I'd consider it a matter of tradition. The folks who are typically
comped in our barony are the Royals (including those who might be
visiting from outside our kingdom), our baron and baroness, the event
steward/autocrat, and the feast steward/head cook. That said, if your
local group typically comps the head cook and you've been asked to cook
for an event held by another group, you would probably do well to ask
about the local traditions in advance.

-- Galefridus (rarely a feast cook, but have been autocrat a number of
times)