[Sca-cooks] Send the editor to the guillotine!

Susan Lord lordhunt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 13:57:04 PST 2016

> Stefan li Rous wrote:
>

> <<< But the other is that according to humoral theory, the crust was bad for you, which
> is probably another reason it was grated off. But then, that was probably true of the upper crust as well. >>>
>
> Grating the upper crust is rather messy. The French decided the guillotine was better.
>
> But that is well past period.
>
> :-)
> Stefan
> ————
You are a genius! Thank you all so much.

My editor gave me one month of hell for 11 pages of a blog on "various breads" and then came out that she thought she knew better then us with one internet consultation about the crusts and burned bread. After over 20 years of research on my part and many more on all of you people in SCA, I was pissed that she thought she knew more than we did.

Thank you for putting her in her place! I loved it.