[Sca-cooks] Medieval Spanish Chef's blog titled "Charles, Perry"

Elise Fleming alyskatharine at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 12:38:18 PST 2016

 >In reference to the Anon Al-Andalus, I am not comfortable that all the
 >credit goes to Perry as many of you worked very hard on it. I think
 >you should be recognized for your contributions. How can I rephrase
 >that? Do you have any other suggestions or correction?

This is what is written in the preface to Perry's translation: "A
complete translation by Charles Perry of the Arabic edition of Ambrosio
Huici Miranda with the assistance of an English translation by Elise
Fleming, Stephen Bloch, Habib ibn-al Andalusi and Janet Hinson of the
Spanish Translation by Ambrosio Huici Miranda." That pretty much sums it up.

Alys K.
--
Elise Fleming
alyskatharine at gmail.com