[Sca-cooks] OOP The Lost Ancestral Peanut Of The South Is Revived

Laureen Hart lhart at graycomputer.com
Thu Dec 29 16:41:07 PST 2016

That was interesting.
It would be fun to have a side by side tasting with Spanish and Virginia peanuts. I wonder if the little, red, papery skins are thick or thin?

The article linked in about watermelons was also interesting.
Mom made watermelon rind pickles when I was a kid, it seems like the soft rind on the Bradford would make the prep easier.
It didn't look like it has as many seeds as some of the more prevalent varieties. Though it may just be the color.

Randell Raye