[Sca-cooks] The Oxford Companion to Cheese (Oxford Companions)

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 18:26:29 PST 2016

I happened to see an article about this book "The Oxford Companion to Cheese (Oxford Companions)” on AP News.

It looks like a great book. The $65 list, is a bit out of my budget right now (but if I get one of the jobs I’m applying for…). Amazon has it for $46, but is currently out of stock.

Has anyone gotten this book? Reviews? Is it a good one for cheese in our period of study?

There are also some other “Oxford Companion” series. Wine, Food, some others. Anyone have any opinions about any of these?

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com