[Sca-cooks] noncooking topic

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 13:51:47 PST 2016

Ancient Aliens type crap, ill researched or however you would like to
look at it. Obviously we do know a fair amount about how ancient
Egyptians carved rock, we only have garbage middens with discarded
tools, carvings and paintings of workers doing worker stuff, so it isn't
like serious pre-history like 100 000 years ago when most organics have
vanished.

So connect the dots, dudes. King wants temple. King tells his architect
Temple, now. Architect builds temple or architect dies. Not really a
problem, only problem is really how long it is going to take to chip
stuff out of stone and haul it around. Why they keep claiming "We don't
know how they <whatever>" with a country as well dug through as Egypt is
beyond me ... TV version of clickbait.