[Sca-cooks] 50th Year Celebration

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 22:38:58 PST 2016

<<< There is a full service post office right across the street from the SCA 50 site. ? It's within walking distance. >>>

Wonderful. Thank you.

I wonder if there is a way to mail things to a post office and pick them up there. I think there used to be. General Delivery?

One reason I’m not camping is the logistics problem of getting camping gear to the site. But with new airline rules and regulations and costs, (since I flew to Pennsic five or six years ago) I’m not sure if I can get everything I need for a week in one or two bags.

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris